Thursday 17 January 2013

A fan gives Charmaine Sheh a Lamborghini model with customized license plate


(Note: Photo was not from the article)

Have been in the industry for many years, Charmaine Sheh has received countless amounts of fan gifts. There were two gifts that was the most memorable to her. She said: "One fan knew that I love cars, so he gave me a Lamborghini model sports car. He knows that I can't afford such an expensive car! The model car also has my picture on it with a license plate 'SS1', SS represents 'Sheh Sheh' and the 1 represents that he's my number 1 fan." 

It can be considered that Charmaine receives every possible care for fans. Besides sending their idol one of her most favorite toy model cars, another fan used Charmaine's childhood photos with her mother and created a "rubik's cube" with them! Charmaine expressed that the fan is worried that when she's working or bored, she doesn't have anything to pass the time, so he made her a special rubik's cube. She said: "The most touching part is not receiving the gift, but the meaning of the gift and his efforts. It's like every time I hold a fan gathering with Mainland fans, they would come up with a song for me to listen. They support and wishes me the best, sometimes when I hear it, I would get teary eyes. For this reason, every time I'm working in Mainland, no matter how busy I am, I will always try to find time to meet with them. They even said that as long as I'm happy, they will be happy too."

No comments:

Post a Comment