Thursday 17 January 2013

Comes without invitation, Charmaine Sheh pulls in votes & blocks Sheren Tang

Charmaine Sheh came back to HK early to attend the "TVB Anniversary" Awards held tonight and beat Sheren Tang last night (Sunday) at the "MY AOD My Favorite TVB Series Awards Ceremony 2010". Yesterday it was widely rumored that she's making a secret move, causing a change in the TV Queen race. During an exclusive interview, Charmaine helplessly said: "Aiya! I came back early, no secret move! (Heard Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang might win, not disappointed?) I have always thought that it was 50-50, the best result is that either of the two pairs gets it, like either Wayne and Sheren or Moses Chan and I. If it's really Wayne and Sheren, then I am truly happy for them, they have done very well. (Rumored that your fighting for the award?) Don't say that, will make me nervous, but tonight I will definitely be able to sleep because I've been having too much work lately and am exhausted." Charmaine believes that she will be nervous at the last moment during the awards ceremony, no matter if she loses or wins, she will truthfully reveal her happiness or unhappiness and will not try to hide it.

Like winning the lottery 

Asked if her MY AOD awards have given her more confidence? Charmaine frankly said: "It's hard to say, this award represents Malaysia's taste, but I am of course happy to get awards. I cherish each and every award, also this award proves that I am supported by audience outside of HK." Although this year the competition is fierce, Charmaine actually spent more time on dressing up pretty. She has already picked out her jewelry and evening dress early, and said in a very happy mood: "In fact, this year depending on my role in Can't Buy Me Love have already won 5 awards at each award ceremony, that is already very lucky. Tomorrow night whoever the awards land on, I am personally very anixous, it's like buying lottery, if I get it then I'll be so happy, but if not then I won't be disappointed. (The night before, Sheren was wooden without expression?) No, when she was on stage giving her acceptance speech, she was very happy. (Rumors that after Stephen Chan's return, it is a benefit to Sheren for the award?) This is not decided by one person, I believe in the judges, that they have justice." 

Even joining the Lifetime Acheivement Award 

Also, yesterday Charmaine attended the TVB Anniversary Awards blessing ceremony, in fact her name was not included on the interview notice list. Results, she suddenly appeared, looks like she's working hard in pulling in votes. During the time, Charmaine took pictures with the awards, and the Kara Hui near her teased that she's getting the "Lifetime Achievement Award", making Charmaine so happy she shouted back: "Good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment